Dr. Motsoko Pheko began to write at the age of 27. He rose to be Managing Editor of OUR AFRICA Magazine which he co-founded before he clashed with the apartheid colonialist regime in South Africa and was forced to go to exile.
He is a historian, political scientist, lawyer, theologian, researcher and author of several books in these fields. His writings reveal hidden knowledge and portray an Africentric perspective. His hundreds of articles have been published nationally and internationally. Many are available on the internet.
This author is a former representative of the victims of apartheid at the United Nations in New York and at the UN Commission On Human Rights in Geneva. He is also a former Member of the South African Parliament where as usual, he served with distinction.
“BOOKS THAT REVEAL HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE AND INCREASE YOUR WISDOM”
- RESPONSE TO NELSON MANDELA LECTURE DELIVERD BY CHIEF JUSTICE MOGOENG MOGOENG BY DR MOTSOKO PHEKO
- IN PAYING TRIBUTE TO THE ROYAL FAMILY OF THE AMAXHOSA KING HINTSA KA KHAWUTA’S HEAD MUST BE RETURNED FROM BRITAINDR. MOTSOKO PHEKO NOVEMBER 21, 2019
- TRIBUTE TO PROF.R. LUCAS MOLOMO
- THE OTHER SIDE OF HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGES
- THE PAN AFRICANIST VISION AND MISSION MUST TRIUMPH